DJ & Luxury Music Selector with a freestyle background
A versatile DJ from head to toe, in his sessions you can listen to exquisitely selected tracks from such disparate styles as down tempo, lounge, nu jazz, soul, R&B, brazilian, reggae, afro beats, etnic, mid tempo, classics and of course house in variants such as deep, soulful, funky, nu disco, tech, and so on.
His sets do not leave indifferent and surprise each mix by the mastery with which he moves between the different styles he works.
With all these ingredients Ed is able to build elegant musical environments in which they have room both the most current and classic haute couture, mixed with the exquisite way of working that only the more than 25 years behind the mixer and the authentic love to select and mix high quality music can give.
In his professional career he has lived and worked in several Spanish cities such as Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia and Palma de Mallorca, where he currently resides, as well as outside Spain, in places such as San Francisco, London and Costa Rica.
These experiences have given him a wide range in terms of musical styles and ways of mixing these music is concerned.
Founder in the year 2000 of M Tec Audio, he currently holds the position of technical and artistic director, as well as DJ in this company. With academic training in the prestigious school for sound technicians and DJ’s, Microfusa de Barcelona, he absorbed all the necessary knowledge to take his work to a very high level of technical quality and this is reflected in the face of satisfaction and desire to dance of his audience.
Another facet of Ed is his work as a DJ and radio broadcaster on BN Mallorca and Vicious Radio with their programs Musicology RadioShow.
Some of the places where Ed has had and has residences
– Ocean Drive Portals, Ocean Drive OD hotels
– East Coast & Sansibar, restaurant & lounge, Port Adriano
– Garito Café,Bar, Club, Palma
– Capricho, Puerto Portals
– Seasoul, Palma Beach, Iberostar hotels
– Port Blanc, Palma
– Diablito Food & Music, Puerto Portals & Magaluf beach
– Cappuccino Grand Café & Tahini Japanese Rest, Puerto portals, Palma & Puerto Pollensa
– Balneario Illetas, Beach Club, Palma
– Meliá Victoria, Melia hotels, Palma
– Pelicano Beach Club, Be Live hotels, Palma
– King Kamehameha Club, Lounge & Son Quint, Palma
– Puro Beach, Cala Estancia & Puro Hotel, Puro group, Palma
– Anima Sea Lounge & Anima Beach, Cala Estancia, Palma
– Mood Beach Club, Portals
– El Cielo, Cala Estancia, Palma
– El Infierno, Cala Estancia, Palma
– Budha bar, Barcelona
– Shoko Beach Club, Barcelona
– Lobby & Club at Hotel Omm, Tragaluz group, Barcelona
– El Lobo & Bestial, Tragaluz group, Barcelona
COSTA RICA / PACIFIC COAST
– La Luna beach club, Nosára
– Gusto Beach Club, Samára
– Arriba Lounge, Samára
– Le Bistro Lounge & Club, Ojochal
– Morgan’s Park, Ojochal